Transfers and Mobility
Andalusia is well connected to the rest of the world and it is easy to get to El Puerto de Santa Maria once you’re in Spain. There are several major airports (Jerez, Seville, Malaga and Gibraltar) in the area of El Puerto. For school groups we arrange airport transfers from any airport.
Airport possibilities nearby El Puerto.
Jerez de la Frontera is the closest airport and has many flights to and from different countries. Jerez is connected to London, Germany, Austria and Belguim and many additional destinations exist via transit flights from Madrid or Barcelona.
Sevilla airport: is the next closest and a slightly bigger airport, with direct flights from most major European cities.
Malaga airport: is the biggest airport in the region and has the most connections with many cities and countries from around the world. All budget airlines operate out of the airport making the journey very affordable.
Madrid airport: flying into Madrid (Barajas) airport is another option as there are many flights to Madrid from all over the world, from where you can take a connecting flight to El Puerto or take a direct fast train from Madrid to El Puerto.
Barcelona airport: is also an interesting option if you are arriving from somewhere within Europe and then take a connecting flight to Andalucia.
El Puerto de Santa Maria.
El Puerto is situated on the bay of Cadiz, with beautiful beaches and many wonderful things to see. El Puerto is a safe small town and the Spark Spanish academy is close to all amenities such as supermarkets, the beach and the city center, making your stay enjoyable and hassle free. It is also in close proximity to other cities of Andalucia and near the beautiful Sierra de Grazalema meaning you are spoilt for choice when choosing excursions for you school trip in Spain.
- Just 20 mins from Jerez airport, 1hour 15 from Seville and 2.30-3 hours from Malaga. We organize bus pick ups accompanied by our Spark chaperone.
- Just 20 mins by ferry to wonderful bohemian Cadiz (perfect for a city excursion)
- 1h 30m to stunning Sevilla (perfect for a city trip)
- 1 hour to the magical pueblos blancos in the Sierra de Cadiz
- Surrounded by wonderful old world fishing villages, like Bolonia and Zahara de los Atunes, with beautiful white sand beaches