Spark Spanish is based in El Puerto de Santa Maria, a beautiful beach town situated in the south west of country and great for school trips to Spain. Here the combination of a relaxed and typically Andalucian way of life with a lack of foreign tourists and Spark Spanish’s central location makes the town an ideal location for Spanish learning school trips to Spain. We operate from our hub in El Puerto but offer tours and trips combined with other areas of Spain, including combined Madrid and El Puerto tours.
Puerto Sherry beach
Playa el Ancla
Some of El Puerto’s great features for school groups are:
- The town is small and very safe meaning it offers teachers peace of mind that it will be trouble free trip.
- Our host families are all located close to the centre and to Spark Spanish school, avoiding arduous cross city bus journeys
- El Puerto has a rich history, being the home of sherry, having the wildest bull ring in Spain and being the place from where Columbus set sail.
- The great climate and spectualar beaches mean that El Puerto is a great venue for anytime of the year.
- 95% of the homestay families send their own children to our language academies or bilingual school , giving the whole experience a genuine family feeling.
Video’s of El Puerto